ASSESSMENT AND EXAMINATIONS
- Test, whenever scheduled, are compulsory for all the students from Class I to XII.
- A student will not be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination, if he/she does not fulfill the criteria of min 80% attendance during the session.
- Zero will be given to any student who absents himself/herself from a test except in special cases where exemption has been granted. No retest will be conducted under any circumstances. In case of illness, medical documents along with the application should be submitted immediately on joining after medical leave.
- If a student indulges in any kind of unfair means of copying at the time of Test/Examination, his/her exam/test will be treated as cancelled and awarded a zero.
- The students of Nursery class generally graduate to class I subject to their eligibility in respect of the attendance. They are however, assessed continuously by the teachers.
Class I -V (2020-2021)
Academic session is divided into four units, Weekly tests, as per the schedule given, and multiple skill-based continuous comprehensive assessment activities will be conducted during the session. Class IV & V will have Summative Tests towards the end of the academic session.
Grading system for Class I to V
The promotion to the next class will be based on the cumulative performance in formative and summative assessments. The students must get at least Grade D in each subject including Computer Education, Divinity and General Knowledge.
CLASS VI-VIII (2020-2021)
CLASS IX-X (2020-2021)
Assessment & Examination
Class XI (2020-2021)
|TERM I||OCT||Centralized (as per CBSE Pattern)|
|UT 2 (Class XI Only)||NOV, DEC||35 M|
|UT 3 (Class XI Only)||JAN / FEB||35 M|
|ANNUAL/BOARD||FEB / MARCH||Centralized (as per CBSE Pattern)|
|Pre Board I||NOVEMBER 2020||School Based|
|Pre Board II||DECEMBER 2020||Centralized with 100% syllabus|
- Minor Adjustments/changes in SCHOOL BASED Online Assessment dates of test months can be done, if required, keeping in view the present scenario.
- All Unit Tests / Periodic Assessments will be SCHOOL BASED.
- Term / Half Yearly Exams will be CENTRALIZED.
- Pen Paper Test can be Google Form, Whatsapp, Zoom etc.